Private Half Day Parasail / Watersport
Fall in love with the ocean by exploring the island from above and below. Fly high over the jeweled-toned waters of Turks and Caicos, then hop in the ocean for a guided snorkel tour. Can’t decide what to do, then this is the tour for you!
Hover above the crystal clear blue water of Turks and Caicos. Your private group will experience a thrilling, parasailing experience that is safe, exciting, and memorable. No skills or experience are necessary to enjoy this activity.
Discover the underwater marine world while gliding through the water like a dolphin, perform thrilling underwater acrobatics, or just relax on the surface and enjoy the ride.
Snorkel and Exploration:
We cruise Grace Bay Beach to the third-largest barrier reef in the world for amazing snorkeling. Then we will explore the serene and uninhabited island of Half Moon Bay. There you will enjoy a light lunch and our tasty rum punch*.
*beer & rum punch served after snorkeling and parasailing. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who shows signs of intoxication.
- 9:00 am - 1:00pm | 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm (DST)
- Beach pick up at resorts or villas along Grace Bay Beach or select locations
Private Half Day Parasail / Watersport Includes:
- Single, double & triple harnesses
- All snorkeling gear (Fins, Mask, Snorkel and Snorkel Vest)
- Subwing Towable with GoPro attachment
- Yamaha Seascooter
- Bluetooth capabilities
- USB port available to share your favorite tunes
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, water, pineapple juice, orange juice, fruit punch
- Turks Head beer Rum Punch and assorted sandwiches
What To Bring:
- REEF safe sunblock (no spray please)
- Payment in the form of; credit card, cash, or voucher
- $1300 - Up to 6 persons
- $150.00 - each additional adult
- $62.50 - each additional child, ages 3-10
- Maximum 14 persons
- *All purchases are subject to an additional 12% government tax.